Monday, April 15, 2013

Face of the Day 4/13/13

This was my face of the day for my Engagement party. I wore a blue maxi dress which gave me boho/goddess/glam feel, so I went with this smokey goddess look. I keep the eyes dark with a little gold glitter, warm cheeks and a nude lip. I also gave my cheeks a little glow and added a full whispie lash.

Products used:
Foundation- Smashbox BB cream
Highlight- black opal concealing foundation in heavenly topaz
Set the under eye with Ben nye banana powder
Face - MAC mineralized finish Dark
Contour - MAC blunt blush
Blush- pinch me and raizin blush MAC
Lip- siss lipstick by MAC and revlon natural gloss
Eyes- embark, red brick , expresso, blunt blush, black track gel liner as a base, gold reflects glitter (all by MAC)
Creme lashes







No comments:

Post a Comment