Monday, April 22, 2013

Product Rave: Revlon Photo ready liquid foundation

I typically use cream foundations on clients, however when I first began building my kit I purchased this foundation from my local drug store. I have never used them until this weekend because this line doesn't have a match for my shade. However, this foundation is very silky and creamy without feeling heavy. It photographs beautifully and it has build-able coverage. For my bride this weekend (previous post) I used my Sedona lace kabuki brush to stipple on the foundation, it blends seamlessly and is long lasting. I would suggest this foundation for an up and coming artists who is looking for an affordable foundation that photographs well. I believe I paid close to $12 for this foundation and I plan to use them more, especially on light/fair skin clients. I also suggest using a fibre brush or flat top kabuki brush to buff this foundation into the skin, remember to take the excess foundation to the neck, under chin and forehead for a seamless look.

No comments:

Post a Comment