Sunday, December 8, 2013

A little shimmer.

One of my favorite clients!! She is very supportive and she keeps me cracking up Everytime I do her makeup. Love my Jen. 

I used old gold pigment on her lid with and orange-brown crease and I made her brow bone more prominent with a highlight in the peak of the brow. Jen likes the light flesh tone liner which we also did. Her lip is a clean flesh tone pink with a little liner . Her cheeks were bronzed with sun power MSF by MAC. 

I absolutely love doing this particular client because I am able to do whatever I'm feeling at the moment and she completely trusts me and my work. Plus her skin is so smooth (an artists dream)

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! It's always a treat to get my face beat (I promise I'm not trying to rhyme lol) by the BEST! See you Saturday;)

    ReplyDelete