Sunday, December 8, 2013

Product Review: Graftobian HD Glamour Foundation palette (warm)


I've had many questions about what I use to highlight... Lately I've been reaching for what used to be my go to foundation. I first purchased this product after thorough research while I was building my kit in 2010 and 2011. I don't use it as much on most clients because it is very moisturizing and it's not ideal for clients with oily skin. However, I still would suggest this palette for any artist for the following reasons:

-full coverage
-easy to blend
-photographs well
-priced well
-easy to mix shades
-easy to match client's skin tones (I haven't had a client that I couldn't match with his foundation)
-lightweight
-moisturizing 
-little product needed

I still use this palette for photoshoot and clients with dry skin, but more recently it's my go to product for a perfect, lightweight highlight or contour....simply because this product photographs extremely well. I would suggest using a good setting powder or it will crease. 

This product can be purchased at:
Makeupmania.com
Graftobian.com
Camerareadycosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment